The Full-Duplex RaptorXR White Space Radio for Export and US Government is a Complete Broadband Networking Backhaul and Mesh Infrastructure Solution Providing Superior Range, Coverage, and Reliability for Wilderness, Rural, and Urban Operations.
VHF/UHF Spectrum Advantage
Operation in the VHF and UHF bands, provides:
- Provide up to 5 times the range, coverage and penetration than operation in cellular
- Superior RF reach and coverage in line-of-sight and non-line of sight applications
- Spectrum Agility and robust OFDM waveform modulation capability avoids interference and maintains throughput
- Adaptive modulation capability automatically scales payload capacity to meet coverage and capacity demands
- RaptorXR’s patented Spectrum Management Engine allows band plans to maintain harmonization in a shared service environment
Network Topology Advantage
RaptorXR’s embedded mesh network engine enables deployment of high reliability infrastructure architectures ranging from system critical single-link point-to-point networks to multi-link and ad-hoc peer-to-peer mesh systems. Multi-channel bonding and user-defined redundancy schemes maintain network QoS and system reliability. Additional capabilities include channel (RF) and link bonding to enhance throughput and reliability.
Network Management Advantage
SafariView, RaptorXR’s HTML Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OA&M) tool provides secure local or remote configuration and control of each RaptorXR node and local network interfaces (Windows, Linux, iOS and Android platforms). RaptorXR supports nearly all 3rd party enterprise network management applications including OpenNMS.
The standard RaptorXR embeds a number of Security Monitors and Controls to protect against non-authorized physical and cyber access. RaptorXR’s integrated open access crypto engine can be tailored to support a wide variety of commercial and government cyber defense tools.
Application Versatility Advantage
Reliable communications is core to meeting tomorrow’s objective of secure integrative operations. RaptorXR’s network scalability and versatility allows system planners to conceive, plan, and meet specific range, coverage, security and performance requirements at minimum life-cycle cost in the shortest period.
RaptorXR is the low cost solution of choice. Its broad operating spectrum capability and longer reach means less equipment and infrastructure, providing a real alternative to VSAT, microwave, and fiber in challenging environments.
- Complete Hi-Band VHF and UHF operation: 174-216, 470-602, 620-698 MHz, optional 225-400 MHz Band
- Nominal 33 dBm (2W) Output over all bands, optional 10 Watt Channel Output Shelf
- Optimum link performance via automatic end-to-end signal integrity control – maintains maximum throughput
- Proprietary embedded Spectrum management System maintains best channel operation
- Supports nearly any terrestrial topological configuration – point-to-point, bonded links, mesh architectures and ad hoc
- Compatible with all IP based routers, hosts and clients
- Bond multiple RF channels and links together to increase payload capacity and system reliability
- Integrated network monitoring and control
- Single Tx/Rx with diplexer and diversity Tx/Rx antenna options provide maximum range and coverage
- Meets requirements for Industrial Control System Security NIST Special Publication 800-82 Rev.1 (May 2013)
- Robust suite of physical, firmware and software tools to secure and defend against field intrusions and data theft
- LTE/4G/GSM Range Extension
- WiFi/WiMax Off-load
- Rural and Urban Internet Distribution Systems
- Superior in-building penetration and coverage
Industrial Control and SCADA Systems
- Oil and gas refineries and distribution networks
- Water and Waste Water Infrastructure
- Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Grid
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical processing facilities
- Intelligent Highway Infrastructure Networks
- Rail Monitoring and Control Systems
- Broadband Harbor and Waterway Networks
- Highway Monitoring and Traffic Control
- Harsh weather packaging (arctic to jungle)
- Class 1, Div 2 Packaging available
- Add-on channel option provides increased payload rates, 1:N link redundancy and fault tolerant operation (requires one or more Channel Expansion shelves)
- Interfaces for legacy (non-IP) devices
- Custom DC inputs from 12 VDC to -48 VDC
As sure as a gun, mobile phone spying applications lets you see every call cellular phone sends and it impressively hides from all prying eyes. It is understandable that buyers often seek http://spyapps.org/trackers.html. According to statistics, we often find people thinking about how to monitor a cell phone. Doubtless you already heard something about texting spy app. What Americans talk about “spy tracker“? On the other hand, before you go and purchase the software, you have to know a little bit about the provider. Additionally which version you opt depends primarily on your goals. Now you have the green light to build own successful business. Naturally, you have to consider some factors before selecting which one is right and which one is the ugly.